Monday, August 28, 2017

CATCHING UP

I can't believe it is the last week of August! Where has summer gone? I have been loving the slightly cooler temps lately though.

Just some iPhone pics from August to catch us all up to speed.

A few weeks after Megan's wedding I got to catch up again with all my girlfriends and we went to the Brewers game. We were pretty excited that we got free hats!
I also had another bridal shower a few weeks back. I know it seems like I have gone to a lot this summer. It was so good to see all my cousins and catch up with them. Rachel & Derek are getting married in October.
We celebrated Alex's birthday. He turned 13 on August 13th. I always enjoy seeing  what the cake will look like. The boys had an impromptu basketball game during the party.
Jeff & I stopped by the sunflowers last Saturday morning. We were a few days past the peak, but it was still worth stopping by. It is definitely something to see if you are in the Madison/Middleton area, and it is free!
We had our friends over for a Football Fantasy Draft Party last Sunday. It was so good to see all our college friends!
Who saw the solar eclipse? It was sort of a let down right? My co-workers and I walked outside and watched on the capital lawn. I thought it would get darker, but we weren't in totality so I think it would have been much cooler in the areas.



Last but not least, I had a work outing on Friday afternoon. I have been helping plan this event, since I'm part of the Party Planning Committee at work. 
We went on Lake Monona and grilled out on the pontoon and even jumped in the water. (I did not participate in that)
Hope everyone has a great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment