Saturday, November 11, 2017

2 Weddings in 1 day

I can't believe my last blog post was before Labor Day! We had a busy Fall and we just got back from vacation in Canada.

I am way overdue to share 2 weddings from October. Both happened to be on the same day so we had to split our time. Unfortunately both ceremonies were supposed to be outside too, but it was raining all day so both had to be moved.

  First up was my girlfriend Mallory's wedding.  She is one of my oldest friends (we both got our 1st Communion together).  The ceremony was held at Deer Haven Golf Club in New Berlin. 
After the ceremony, I was able to snap a few pictures with the bride then we headed off to the next wedding. 

My cousin Derek got married at Milford Hills in Lake Mills. We got there at the end of cocktail hour and spent the rest of the night celebrating with the rest of the Schmidt family!
What a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment