Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas and Dad's Birthday

What a whirlwind the last few days have been! Jeff and I drove down to Mukwonago on Christmas Eve to watch the Packer game. The Packers got a win & the game ended perfectly to have plenty of time to make it to 4pm Christmas mass at St. James.
Mom is getting very good at her iPhone. I am impressed!
We had lots of appetizers after church and then celebrated Drew and Dad's birthday.

 Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents. We left around 11 am to drive back to Madison to spend the afternoon with Jeff's side on the farm.
 
I am lucky girl that mom made Jewish Coffee cake for breakfast.
The day after Christmas is Dad's birthday and we usually do a family movie. This year there wasn't one that we all agreed on at the theater, so after mom got off work at noon, my parents and my brother drove up to Madison for a late birthday lunch and then open up presents at our house, sing happy birthday and have more cheesecake! 
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Everything!! 

Jeff has off this whole week and I am going back to work on Tuesday and hoping to take a few days off toward the end of the week as well. We celebrate Jeff's family Christmas on New Years Eve so we still have a little more Christmas left!


0 comments:

Post a Comment