Sunday, June 5, 2016

BUSY WEEKEND

Happy June! 
I have had a busy few days.  Friday afternoon the Party Planning Committee at work (yours truly is a part of that committee) coordinated a Pontoon going away party for my co-worker who is leaving. It ending up being a perfect day outside!
My boss even jumped in the water with her clothes on!
Group shot of FPC
Friday night we went and saw the movie 'Me Before You'. I have been waiting over a year for this movie to come out! 
I guess I am behind the times because I had no idea you pick your seats now at the theaters  We even got there extra early to make sure we got good seats since it was opening day.  The first two rows were the only seats available, so we had to sit super close and wait around awhile till the show started.  At least now we know for next time how the movies work. Ha! Anyways it was my first time being at the movies with the recliner seats & boy was it nice!
I'm curious what the opinions of the movie will be. I thought the book was better, but I did enjoy the movie.

Saturday morning we woke up and decided to play 18 holes. It was rainy at the beginning but cleared up after a few holes. I think that scared people away because we had the course to ourselves and we cruised through.
Sunday we met Jeff's family at Hi-Way Harry's in Johnson Creek to celebrate the spring/summer birthdays.
I hope you all have a great week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment