Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MAY BOOK-IT!

Here are the books I have read in May.
Hopeless series: Again anything by Colleen Hoover I like. These 3 are beautifully written books full of funny moments, sad moments, and real moments. Hopeless is the original story and Losing Hope is the guy's perspective of the same story. 5 stars

Boomerang: Cute easy, read. I read it at the pool in Las Vegas. 3.5 stars

Opening Belle: This book was refreshing. I first saw it on Reese Witherspoon's instagram. I just heard she is making this book into a movie. 4 stars


I'm Glad About You: I wanted to love this book. It had so much potential, and then I just hated the ending. I don't want to give too much away but the ending just bugged & bothered me so much.  3 stars

Drew + Fable Series: I liked this series and I think my favorite book was Four Years Later.  I think I liked these books more than the Beautiful Disaster series. 4 stars


0 comments:

Post a Comment