Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BOOK RECAP

Now that I finally got myself a library card I have been using it quite a bit the last month. Here is a few of my recent reads (all recommendations are from my cousin Beth)

I LOVED this book!  It is a fictional tale of Kate and Prince William. It was very entertaining the whole way through. This book reminded me a little of the movie The Prince and Me. Oh and by the way I also instragrammed that I was reading it and one of the author's liked my post- how cool is that!
I really enjoyed this book. This book has A LOT of characters and it sometimes hard to follow, but it was a fast & fun read.
This is the sequel to Crazy Rich Asians and I am glad I read it right after the first book. It was just as good as the first one. I have a feeling there will be a 3rd book and I am sure I will read it.
I had heard a lot of buzz about this book and even remember someone reading it at the hotel pool while I was on vacation back in July. It is basically about a scientist who does an experiment on himself to find a wife.  Quick, easy read, but I wish I enjoyed it more.  I know a lot of people from the blog world raving about this book, but I didn't love it. I did hear they are making this book into a "romantic dramedy" and I read that Jennifer Lawrence just dropped out of the movie.

1 comment:

  1. You know how I feel about The Royal We!! SO GOOD! Definitely going to check out your other suggestions!

    ReplyDelete