Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend

Hello! December is in full swing. Did you watch the Rockefeller Center Tree lighting last week? My favorite part is always the Rockettes.
On Saturday Jeff and I ran a few errands in the morning. We dropped my car off for an oil change, stopped at the bank, mailed out the paperwork for my Passport, and stopped at the library to pick up my holds (I will have do another book recap soon).
In the afternoon Jeff & I saw the Steve Jobs matinee. We both enjoyed it. Even through there was only three "scenes" the movie flew by.

After the movie, we had dinner with Jeff's parents and Alex & Emma at Rocky's.   
On Sunday St. Nick came! (Thanks Mom)
I have a busy week ahead. We are having our floors redone, my haircut, and my work Christmas party. Oh and I have to squeeze Christmas shopping in too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment