Monday, November 30, 2015

FAREWELL, NOVEMBER!

Hello All! I hope you all and an amazing Thanksgiving! Watching football, spending time with family & decorating for Christmas makes this the best long weekend!  

After work on Wednesday, Jeff & I ran a few errands and then stopped at the new Fuddruckers that just opened up in Madison. (It is in the old Cheeseburger in Paradise location). I didn't know until we sat down that Jeff doesn't like potato wedges. I learn something new every day.

 Drew drove from MN after work and stayed overnight in Madison. We watched the back to back episodes of Survivor. 
On Thanksgiving morning we went to my parents and had such a delicious Turkey lunch.

Mom had to work at Kohls at 5 so we left at the same time as her. We got back to Madison in time to watch the Packer game. Too bad they lost :(
It was fun to see Brett Favre back.


On Friday we woke up and got to Menards by 7:30 a.m. The place was BUSY, but we were able to get everything on our list.
We spent the afternoon putting up Christmas decorations inside & outside.

Have you been watching any of the Hallmark Christmas movies? I watched their 3 new movies over the weekend. I am sure I will be watching A LOT more of that channel in the next month to get me in the holiday spirit.
 What is your favorite holiday movie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment