Monday, October 5, 2015

WEEKEND UPDATE

Happy October! I had a busy Saturday and low-key Sunday which balanced each other out. 

On Saturday, I attended a bridal shower for my girlfriend Lindsay at Liliana's.  I met her in college as we both were on the golf team together at Whitewater. We both live in Madison so we have kept in touch over the years!

After the shower, I had to go pick up my car (had a tire leak) and then we met Jeff's family for dinner at the Vintage Brewery Co. I had never been there before. The fries were out out this world but my burger was so pink I could barely eat even half of it :(
This picture was taken before I cut my burger in half and noticed it was not close to well-done.

Then we went back to our house to have cake for all the fall birthdays.  
(Shawn's Birthday is Sept 20, Jeff's Birthday is Sept 22, Jeff's Dad Birthday is Oct 7, and Sarah's Birthday Nov 12)

On Sunday Jeff watched football all day while I read the much anticipated sequel to Me Before You. I finished the whole book yesterday. I don't remember the last time I went to Barnes & Noble to buy a book the week it came out. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment