Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weekend Snaps

Jeff and I stopped at our favorite pizza place on Friday night and I tried their new Fall special 'Pizza Corno di Toro.' It had a squash puree with smoke buffalo milk mozzarella.  It was very sweet- almost a little too sweet for me.
On Saturday my mom & dad came over with a U-haul to bring up some of my bigger things still at my parent's house. Now we have an extra bed for our guests to stay!

Notice the AZ license plate?

Mom bought the most amazing pumpkin scones. They were so delicious!!

Jeff and his buddies went to the Badger game Saturday night to celebrate his birthday.
While they were gone, I stopped at the mall for a little shopping. 
On Sunday we took it easy.  We stopped at Menards & Home Depot, did some laundry,  hung a few pictures in the house, and Jeff over seeded the grass in the backyard.


0 comments:

Post a Comment