Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fort Worth

We spent some time at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in Forth Worth.  It was free and took about 2 hours total. It was actually very informative and both Jeff & I enjoyed it. We learned A LOT about paper money and that was the most money I have ever seen in my life! 
This was the only photo I could take, because no phones or cameras were allowed in. It was pretty tight security!

After that we wanted to walk around downtown Forth Worth. We found the water gardens right away.
We had a nice time strolling downtown.
Jeff & I then headed to the Globe Life Park in Arlington to watch the Texas Rangers game. All I can say is that it is was SO SO SO Hot.  The temperature was 100 degrees still at 7pm.

I am SO SO HOT!!!!! I bought a Powerade, two waters, and still couldn't cool down.
After the game, we headed to Dallas to check-in to our downtown hotel.

Next up will be my recap of Dallas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment