Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekend Snaps

 Did anyone of you try Starbucks Frappuccinos new flavors last week? Once the winner was announced my co-worker and I took a mid-afternoon walk to Starbucks to try them.  Chelsea tried the winner - Caramel Cocoa Cluster and I tried Cupcake Frappuccino Blended Creme.
My mini frappuccino cost over $3- can you believe it?!
I did NOT like it AT ALL. I took only 3-4 sips and couldn't finish it. Yuk!
Friday night we had a nice dinner at Novanta and then stopped at Home Goods.
Saturday ended up being such a nice day! The weather called for rain and must have scared the golfers away. We ran all our errands in the morning and then hit the course in the afternoon. Jeff got an Eagle and was so proud of it!
On Sunday we stopped at the pool for a little bit, but other than that it was a low-key day.
Hope you all had a happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment