Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Weekend

I hope you enjoyed the 4th of as much as I did. It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend.  Jeff & I originally were planning a little road trip, but with both our cars needing repairs (at the same time!) we decided to hold of. Luckily we had other plans that kept us busy in Madison.

The weekend started with a 4th of July party at work. We had strawberry shortcake and champagne with a bomb pop upside down to be festive. The idea came here.
Then we waited of the Elver Park fireworks that night.
My parents came up to Madison for the day on Friday. They wanted to see the progress on the house. Thanks mom for the treats!
We did squeeze in a little Menards shopping.  We finally have a driveway and landscaping (pics to come soon) so we picked up a few ourtdoor items and have our eyes on a lawnmower.
On Saturday we met Jeff parents and Alex and Emma for miniature golf. They are babysitting them over the weekend so it worked out perfect to join them for the afternoon and have dinner at Rocky's after. Everyone had a good time!

Not sure if this video will work, but I captured on my iPhone Jeff trying to go down the slide of the miniature golf course. I thought it was funny.
The weather was just perfect all weekend!! We did stop at the pool both Saturday  & Sunday. Can't beat pool time!
I hope you all had a MAGICAL Fourth of July weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment