Sunday, July 2, 2017

SPRING BOOK-IT Part 1

I can't believe I haven't done a book report since March. I have read a TON of books since then so let's get started.
By Your Side: Classic Kasie West book. Cute, sweet & easy YA read. 3.5 stars

On Second Thought: This was my 2nd book by Kristan Higgins and I really enjoyed it! It is about 2 sisters who are dealing with loss.  It was very real but also funny & a little bit of romance too- great story! 4 stars

Wallbanger Funny and enjoyable story. I also read the 2nd book in the series right after. 3 stars

Flat-Out Love: This one was very unrealistic and would never happen in real life, but I still somehow liked it. 3.5 stars

Big Little Lies: I LOVED this book. I also loved the HBO series. Go read it!  4.5 stars

Leave Your Mark I'm not quite sure why I decided to pick this book up. I couldn't relate to much of the book because it related more on PR topics.  1 star

The Couple Next Door: This was a work bookclub choice and I loved this suspense/thriller! It wasn't my typical book but so glad I read it because it was crazy good and couldn't stop reading.  It is about a couple who baby is kidnapped.  I never saw the twist coming at all! 4.5 stars

Close Enough to TouchI would say this is the adult version of Everything, Everything. The main character is allergic to human contact, but ends up liking someone she meets. 3.25 stars

Idol: This is about a rockstar lands up at a farm in the middle of nowhere and falls in love with a girl. I liked the first half of the book much more than the 2nd half. There were some parts that bugged me and seemed like it came out of nowhere.  Overall it was okay but didn't blow me away.  3 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment