Sunday, March 26, 2017

Odds and Ends

Hello! Can you believe it is almost April? I am ready for winter to be over.

Two great news story that happened in Wisconsin this week. Here and here. Both videos went viral and made it on Good Morning America.

My parents came up to Madison this weekend and Jeff's parents also came by and we all had lunch together. The girls chit chatted while the boys watched golf.

The weather was in the 60s on Friday so I went for my first walk/jog outside. I was so sore this weekend since I haven't excised in forever.


A few of our college friends came up to Madison and we went to the Badger hockey game.
Speaking of Badgers, how heartbreaking was the basketball game on Friday night?

Last but not least, Jeff finished the puzzle- all 2000 pieces. He approximated it took him about 30-40 hours.
Wishing you all a great week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment