Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Book It!

Here are my latest reading adventures.
Love and Miss Communication:  This was a cute, fun, and easy book to read. Highly Recommend! 3.5 stars

Nanny Returns: This is the sequel to the Nanny Diaries.  It didn't even feel like it was written by the same authors.  Save your time and don't read it. 2 stars

Everything, Everything: A strange story concept, but I enjoyed it. I thought the artwork and design throughout the book was really neat too. 3.5 stars

Eleanor & Park: I liked this book. It is my first Rainbow Rowell book and I definitely want to read more by her. Good book! 4 stars

Dumplin': I didn't enjoy this YA book that much.  I thought it was just okay and predictable. 2.5 stars

If You Only Knew: I really LIKED this book. It alternates chapters between sisters and I enjoyed both storylines. I always wanted to keep reading because I had no idea how the stories were going to end. 4 stars

A Window Opens:  This book was a little on the long side and some parts were just boring, but overall it was an enjoyable read. 3.5 stars

Beautiful Disaster: I thought this was good solid book, but a little unrealistic at times.  I want to read the 2nd and 3rd books in the series. 4 stars

All The Bright Places: Make sure you have your tissue box when you read this one. I read it in just 1 seating. They compare this book to Eleanor & Park meets Fault in Your Stars and I would agree.  They are making this book into a movie and I'm sure it will be just as tear-jearking as Fault in Your Stars. I 4 stars


Have you read anything good lately?
Add me on goodreads


0 comments:

Post a Comment