Wednesday, May 13, 2015

FALL 2014 TV LINEUP - UPDATE

A few months back I posted on new and returning TV shows I was watching.  See post here. Lets take a look back and see how these shows turned out.
  • Dancing with the Stars
Have you been watching this season? I hope Nastia & Derek win. How great was their trio dance?
  • Castle
I watch this show after Dancing with the Stars. I enjoyed this season and it was renewed for another season.
  • Forever
I watched the first several episodes, but never got into it. They just cancelled the show.

  • Red Band Society
I loved this show and was really sad that Fox cancelled it back in February.

  • Modern Family
 This show is always good! I love that the USA network plays all the repeats. I thought the iPhone episode was genius.



  • Nashville
To be honest, this show I always DVR and watch later. I really enjoyed the first season, but I think it has gotten worse each year.
  • Parenthood
I'm going to miss this show. Jeff & I always watched this together. Did you enjoy the series finale? 


  • Scandal
Either you love or hated when Olivia was kidnapped during those few episodes. Is she going to choose Jake or Fitz? I need to know!
  • How to Get Away with Murder
First season was pretty good. I'm very curious what season 2 will be like.

Phew!  What was your favorites shows this year?

2 comments:

  1. I love so many shows. Some of my favorites are Parenthood (so sad they ended this show. With the last scene of the series finale, they could have made those things happen more in depth with 2-3 more seasons), The Vampire Diaries, Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, Law & Order: SVU, The Mysteries of Laura, Survivor, Dancing With the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Survivor was really good this season! Too bad it is almost over.

    ReplyDelete