Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Weekend snippets

I had such a nice weekend. The sun is starting to shine more and I am certainly taking advantage of being outside... How is it already June?!

I came home Friday night and ended up going to the Y with Drew. I am amazed how their is a TV on each elliptical machine! 
 
 #sweatingforthewedding


 Saturday morning I was up bright & early for Janet's bridal shower. Baby boy Egan is due a few days before my wedding!

She got a lot of nice gifts!

On Sunday I had a mini-reunion with two of my very dear friends from the golf team at Whitewater. One was my former roommate Emily who now lives in Delaware (her sister is Miss Wisconsin!) She just happened to be in Madison to watch her brother golf the the state high school tournament. Lindsay lives just a few blocks away from me and graciously hosted us at her new condo & a made delicious pasta dinner!


We hadn't been together in 5 years! 

Hope you had a lovely weekend as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment