Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wedding Wednesday -Lots of Updates!

We are officially inside the three month window! Here are a few updates...
  •  Invitations are hot off the press!  I just love how they turned out & as you can see, I spent a ton of time just admiring them and not wanting to take them out of the pretty ribbons.
It's time to get these babies on the assembly line to be mailed out by June 23rd. I was going to show a sneak peek of our design, but decided to wait until the guests receive them.  
  • I met with the music coordinator this Sunday. We went over liturgy and music options. I think I have a good start with that.
  •  I found my rehearsal dinner dress! Thanks MOM! It is white & perfect.
  • Speaking of the rehearsal, I am working on finalizing a place to hold all 30 of us. Not to many options in the metropolis of Mukwonago. 
  •  Bridesmaids gifts are really close to being finalized. 
  • Went to the jeweler and got my ring sized. Jeff also picked out his wedding band & ordered that!
Okay, guess I can't give everything away, but there's a good dose of wedding plans to fill you in. Figured I owed it to you for being MIA the past few days. 

 The blog will be wedding filled for the next few weeks with Jeff's brother's wedding on Saturday & then my cousin's the following weekend. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment