Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's HOT out.

Happy last week of August. I felt the weekend just flew by. I started last weekend off with a fun event Friday night! I had told you awhile back how my roommate from college sister was recently crowned Miss Wisconsin. She is leaving soon to compete for Miss America in Atlantic City. They had a Preview Show for those who weren't making the trip. I got to see Paula's talent (piano!) and her evening gown that she will be wearing. 
Isn't she gorgeous?!
Unfortunately, Emily couldn't make it, but her other sister said a cute little poem for Paula (and Emily's voice even made a cameo!) Someone posted the video on Facebook so I have to share:


Afterwards I had the best dinner at Salute with my dear friend. Highly recommend the Rigatoni alla Vodka. Good choice Lindsey!

On Sunday I got see my mom's side for a little get-together.
Stay cool this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment