Monday, August 19, 2013

August So far!

I hope you all had a charming weekend. I can't believe the end of summer is approaching. I have to share some pictures from August. Jeff's nephew, Alex, turned nine last week, so we went to his Miami-Heat themed birthday party (which turned into all day affair) ! 

In other news:
Drew introduced me to Netflix- so I have spent a lot of time watching The Office & Glee so far. Man is that addicting!
via & via


I stopped at Dunkin Donuts the other day and bought a medium coffee and it was SO good... that might be my new favorite coffee!

I went to a blogger brunch on Sunday in Madison and met some stylish ladies! We went to La Brioche and it was delicious! Thanks again Lauren for putting this together! Can't wait for the next one! 

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment