Wednesday, June 26, 2013

summertime.

Happy Wednesday. I can't believe it's the end of June already!! 

Thanks for looking at some of my favorite vacation photos of my trip & by some.. I mean quite a bit.  

Last weekend my roomie from college sister just won Miss Wisconsin. How exciting! I was texting Emily back and forth throughout the weekend with updates. Emily posted this on Facebook right after Paula won.
{ sisters! Maggie, Paula, and Emily }


Do you watch Extreme Makeover: WeightLoss Edition? I am hooked on that show this summer. They had twins from North Prairie Wisconsin a few weeks ago and then last night episode's was a guy from Appleton, Wisconsin. Donald Driver even made an appearance!


I can't wait for Friday night.  Jeff & I will be going to Summerfest to see Tom Petty. He did all the work on Ticketmaster and scored 7th row seats. Believe it or not, but I have never been to the Marcus Amphitheater before. Unfortunately, month end falls on Saturday, so I will have to go to work the morning after :(  Hopefully I can sleep in on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment