Sunday, March 8, 2009

Golf Girls Reunion

You girls are the BEST!!! I love the time we get to spend together. Jess, Lindsay, Bridget, Aimee, Kendall, me, and Bailey

Kendall- She was the best captain ever when I started and I always looked up to her. She is such a great role model to me :) I can't believe she is having a baby!!!

Lindsay- This girl is the deciding factor on me coming to Whitewater. I played with her in high school and I remember her taking time out of her busy day to show me around campus when I was figuring schools out.


Jess- Even though, I only got to play with her for one semester- this girl is probably one of the funniest girls I have ever met. I wish she lived closer!




Aimee-Happy belated 26th birthday! I never got the chance to play with her since she graduated before I arrived, but that doesn't mean we don't have a connection. We both can talk Brett stories for hours!


Bailey-She graduated a year before I came on the team. But my freshman year she came to lots of meets so I always felt like we were teammates.
It's weird to me how I am the baby on this "team" but yet I am the oldest on my current "team." I love that I can be apart of both! I am lucky to have all these friendships.

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriends are the best. Love how you have a good time with them :)

    ReplyDelete