Monday, March 9, 2009

enjoying it allll

back in January I took part in a photoshoot
here are more pictures from the photographer Simon's blog- he even gave a little blub about me.
thanks Simon!i had a great time too!
I wish I knew Simon 4 years ago so he could have done my senior portraits.

Randomness:
-the landlord woke me up this morning to fix our shower
-Emily and I still keeping up with the golf workouts. I can do 12.5 lbs for dumbbells (which is amazing because i could barely do 5 lbs when I started)
-Guess what?? I used a pink highlighter in night class tonight and made my night. I just keeping thinking I was Elle Woods from Legally Blonde!
The girl sitting next to me threw her highlighter away tonight because it ran out of juice. She bought a brand new one for this class. That is how much highlighting we do!!!! Crazzziness i know
-8 weeks of school left

1 comment:

  1. Sweet... just saw this was linked back to my blog :) Hope golf is in full swing... uh. Dang. Im funny?

    ReplyDelete