Friday, March 6, 2009

yesterday for the first time in 6 months.


i opened up the sun roof in my car. Its about 50 degrees in Wisconsin. I am sure it won't last long.
Here is Emily, Lindsey and me from last night ---->

Old roomie Maureen and I

Current roomie Emily and I




The guys karaoking at Fat Jacks
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! I have a busy one.
Today I am spending the day with Megan B in Milwaukee.. I haven't seen her since Xmas break so somewhere in the day I am sure a Starbucks trip will be involved.
Then 2mrw I am stopping home for the first time since Xmas break and picking up some things and then driving to Middleton for a golf girls reunion. So blessed to have so many golf girls that I still am in contact with. They include me on their gatherings even though I was just a little freshman when they were all about to graduate. They showed me the way and I am so thankful for that! See ya later :)

1 comment:

  1. whoaaa thats a lot of cool things to expect. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete