Sunday, March 15, 2009

wishing starbucks was open

currently that is my away message and probably my twitter message if i had twitter. Emily (my roommate is pushing me to get it- she is obsessed with it. but i heard once you start you cant stop- another addiction!) its 11 pm Sunday and I have lots to do yet. My apologizes for not updating sooner. I have a whole week to talk about and this upcoming week to get you up to speed on. Lets start: Maureen's Birthday was on Tuesdsay and Lindsey's birthday was on Wednesday. Happy 22nd Birthday girls! Here are some pictures from Thursday night celebrating


Friday I worked from 9:30 till 3pm then met mom at Kohl's to do a little shopping. Later that night Dad and I drove to Milwaukee to pick up Drew from the Mega Bus. He is on Spring Break this week- lucky! Yesterday I baked a cake for mom. Did not turn out and I have no idea why. Drew said it tasted like feet. If anyone knows what I did wrong, puh-lease let me know!




Today is mom's birthday! How great is it that both Drew and I were home. We went to Red Lobster for late lunch/early dinner and thankfully mom had gotten another cake at sam's so we used that cake to sing to her.





Tomorrow I work all day and then head back to ww so I can make night CPA review class by 6pm.
Tuesday (St. Patty's Day) I am supposed to get up at 5 am and go to the bars with all my friends to celebrate, however I am being a good girl and not going because I have waaaay to much to do this week. I have 3 classes that day, golf meeting, and make dinner for 6 people.
Wednesday- work half day and 2 classes
Thursday- 2 classes, audit test, and drew coming up to ww to have dinner with me and meet/hang out with some of my friends.
Friday- work ALL day and then pack
Saturday - spring break officially starts and I head to AZ with dad!



0 comments:

Post a Comment