Thursday, April 27, 2017

Easter

 We did Easter a bit different this year. My brother flew home the week before so we celebrated then. I drove home Friday night and we got the St. James Fish Fry for dinner.  Drew & I used to work the fish frys back in the day.  Then on Saturday we went to see Beauty and the Beast.
 Afterwards we stopped at saw my grandma (we call her Amah) and visited her for a bit.
We had such a good home cooked dinner on Saturday!

On Sunday morning, Mom made a French Toast bake before I drove back to Madison and they took Drew to the airport.

 Drew opened up his Easter Basket before he left and I took mine back to wait to open with Jeff.
 At work the Party Planning Committee put together Easter Eggs and had an Easter Egg Hunt in the office.

 On actual Easter, Jeff & I went to church and then opened up our Easter basket. We took it easy the rest of the day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment