Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Odds & Ends

Heres's a little of what I've been up to from iPhone pics.  (Also for some reason I can't center my post so everything is left aligned)

Middleton just opened up a Hurts Donuts and my co-workers went and stood in the massive line and brought back some donuts. I did not think they were worth the hype at all! 


The Barre Code just opened up in downtown Madison. I went to a class after work to try it out.
 One of our vendors at work brought in a big bag of Halloween candy. It was gone in about 2 days.
While I was watching Million Dollar Listing on Bravo, I had to rewind and take a screenshot during one of their open houses. How cute is this appetizer? Little margaritas and mini tacos!!

Also l have been loving this song lately.



0 comments:

Post a Comment