Sunday, April 24, 2016

Ladies Day

Hello - I hope you had a wonderful weekend! It finally felt like spring with the warm weather and the flowers & tree blooming here in Wisconsin.

My girlfriends came to Madison for the day on Saturday. We had been planning a day for ALL of us to get together since February.  It was wonderful to see them!  After a delicious lunch, we headed to the Wollersheim Winery and got the tour.
 Afterwards, they came back to my house and we had cake & champagne to celebrate so many occasions (a birthday, a recent engagement, a new job)

It was great to sit outside on our patio and catch up with everyone! I have been friends with these ladies since high school (that is over 10 years now- wow!!!)

 Cheers to a great week ahead. (I only work 4 days this week!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment