Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Book It!

Here are the books I have read in March.


Easy & Breakable: I enjoyed this series much more than the Beautiful Disaster series. I liked the story, the characters, and the message. The 2nd book is from the guy's POV (It seems lately a look of books I read, the "sequel" is just the same book, different POV- why is that?)

Confess: I love Colleen Hoover, so anything I read from her is top notch. I would say this is my least favorite CoHo book, but still my least favorite is by far better than most anything I read.

On The Fence: Cute, easy read. I actually enjoyed it.

The Status of All Things: This book took me awhile to get into. Maybe because it felt like a Hallmark movie. I totally wasn't expecting the twist in the book and that threw me for a loop.

The Boy Most Likely To: I read My Life Next Door so I wanted to read this companion book. I almost liked this book better.

Groundswell: This book was just okay. 80% of the book was the backstory and only 20% of the book was present day and I would have loved to read more of that.

Furiously Happy: A Funny Book about Horrible Things: I am probably one of the few people that didn't enjoy this book.

The Memory Keeper's Daughter: I got this book from the library since it was a book club book from Goodreads, but I just couldn't get started to read it.

What should I read next?


0 comments:

Post a Comment