Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekend

Hello! We ran errands on Saturday. Our frequent stop is HomeGoods. Oh and I received a Starbucks gift card for Christmas, so of course I wanted to get my double shot Carmel latte (my favorite) while we shopped.
 All our furniture has now arrived!!!! Our rug was too small, so we had to lug it back and pick up a bigger one, but I am so glad we did. Jeff did most of the hard work setting up the coffee table and end table. We stopped at Pier1 and found the perfect lamp. Here is a sneak pic at the rug and all the boxes from the wrappings from the tables.
I can't wait to show you pictures now that the living room is just about finalized! All we need now is blinds & some pictures to hang on the wall.

Hope you had a great weekend! 

P.S. Did you watch the Golden Globes? So many white dresses last night- which one was your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment