Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Arizona Food

Here are my favorite places to eat in Arizona. 


This is our favorite place to eat downtown. Jeff & I walked here after the baseball game for a late dinner.  Jeff always gets the Nightmare Nachos. 


If you read this blog, you would know we LOVE this pizza place. Whenever we visit a state with a Grimaldi's we make sure to stop by. Our favorite location in Arizona is Old Town Scottsdale. We love it so much we ate it twice.


Of course we have to eat at In-N-Out. I LOVE their strawberry milkshakes.


 We actually were the very first customers at Sprinkles. I wanted to make sure I got my cupcake, so we got there at 9 a.m. for my sweet tooth.


This place is so good! Jeff always gets the Nine Iron and I get the Chicken & Mozzarella. After we eat, we always  walk to La Grande Orange next door. You can walk through the kitchen, which is fun.


Hands down, the best burger ever. We found this place through Jeff's co-workers otherwise I don't know if we would have ever found it. It's definitely a hole-in-a wall type place near ASU campus. They only accept cash and you sit on crates, but seriously the burgers are SO SO good.
Up next- TEXAS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment