Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Our Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner

I certainty can't believe that more than a month has flown by already since our wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.

On Thursday, August 21st, we practiced getting married to each other. Craaaazy.

All pictures are from my iphone so they aren't the best quality, but I was thankful that I did hand my phone over to one of the groomsmen's girlfriend's.


Practicing a full run-through of the big day's ceremony are below. 
 
We look thrilled, right?! :)
Surrounded by our wedding party 
Important words ;) 
Practicing putting our rings on 
Feeling so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family to stand beside us
Practice makes perfect!

We headed to Morning Star Golf Club afterwards for the rehearsal dinner. This is where I remind potential brides out there that indeed, something will go wrong, and you have to just get over it. In the long run, the small stuff just doesn't matter {and yes, you heard me correctly, I am saying this}. This was the one area from our wedding where there were a few "snafoos" (our music director at church cancelled 2 days before the wedding, we had to have a priest on standby because ours was flying back the day of the rehearsal, & lastly the original rehearsal dinner restaurant closed and we were informed exactly one week before the rehearsal), though thanks to my Mom, she was able to efficiently work her magic and make sure all of the planning and efforts were completed before anyone knew otherwise. Other than that, the night went off without a hitch... take a peek of a few pictures. (My phone had died so I don't have too many pictures at dinner.)
The best part of the meal..dessert that my godmother put together!
 Our thank-yous to everyone for supporting us and being there for our wedding weekend!!
The mother who made everything possible... Love you Mom
 Such a wonderful time.. ahh looking back this just makes me realize what an incredible weekend this was--so many of our nearest and dearest came from near and far to be with us- we felt very loved indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment