Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bits & Pieces.

Hope you all had a good weekend! Currently, Jeff is watching some football  on this Sunday afternoon & ironing all at the same time.
  • It has turned to fall overnight it seems in Wisconsin. I can't believe it was just a mere three weeks ago the hottest day of the year arrived (our wedding day). I have dug at the bottom of my closet and got out my favorite booties.
  • I am in love with Alicia Key's new song 'Here We Are'. Have you heard it yet?
  • I had lunch at Panera Bread Cafe over the weekend. The delicious piece of baguette bread that used to offered with a meal has been replaced with a soft dinner roll. The quality of the dinner roll as a bread product is inferior in every way to the baguette. Please bring back baguette bread to Panera Bread!
  • I am excited for the Fall TV shows to start back up. I am not really loving any the celebrities in the upcoming season's Dancing with the Stars, but I am sure I will be watching every Monday.
  • Last week we finished sending out all of our wedding Thank You's. We may have a couple stragglers left to do, but we are 99% done. 
I am still anxiously waiting our wedding pictures to arrive. Until then, I have some really good stuff to come in the next few "Wedding Wednesday" installments . Next up, one of my favorite tasks-the out of town bag gifts for all of our traveling guests.

As always, happy to answer any questions you have- I have worked with some great businesses for gifts and such, and would love to help other brides-to-be with any and all wedding planning. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment