Monday, July 7, 2014

Red, White and Blue Weekend

Just a quick hello today! I hope you all had the happiest of weekends and a very sparkly red, white, and blue filled 4th.  Here are some weekend tidbits in pictures.
I opened up Jeff's world to Family Fries at Culvers. We had planned to grill out at the apartment on Thursday night. We timed it so Jeff went to the grill & I ran to Culvers to pick up the fries. Jeff made some awesome burgers.
We made it to Elver Park to watch some fireworks.
Spent the day at the pool on Friday. I am trying to get some color before the wedding, but I do not tan AT ALL. I got burnt with the 30, so I went out and bought the 70 at Target.
Homemade pizza action. {We always splurge and pay an extra $1 to get the Rocky Rococo's pizza sauce}
 Stopped at the Farmers Market on Saturday AM. Picked up some amazing cheese bread & kettle corn.

This week I get to go to a Brewers game for work so it is another 4 day work week for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment