Monday, June 30, 2014

Updates, News..

I have a mishmash of things to bring to you today, but here are a few pictures from the weekend. 

Jeff & I went to our usual Chipotle Friday night date. We were not happy to find out Chipotle has raised their prices. Our total was about $2 higher than normal. I think we may have to take a break from our favorite restaurant for awhile. 

 After dinner, we saw the movie the Other Woman at the cheap theatre. Glad we didn't waste the money at the real theatre. It was just okay.


I actually did not have to be anywhere this weekend!!  So I did two wonderful things.. went to the pool & did some shopping!

We stopped at Chili's for dinner too this weekend and I couldn't believe you now pay right at the table. Of course, our machine didn't work. 

I also have been catching up on the Real Housewives of OC & the new Bravo show Ladies of London. Have you seen it yet?

It was nice to not have to drive anywhere this weekend. I am also happy that this upcoming week is only a four day week!  I have a pretty busy couple months ahead, so I took advantage of a lazy weekend.

Oh and I just have to share..look how professional Jeff looks!! He got a new headshot at work. Looking good!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment