Monday, March 10, 2014

weekend

Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

On Friday night Jeff & I went to Culvers for dinner because I was just craving for a fish fry. Jeff doesn't like seafood, so we settled with Culvers. 

After dinner we headed to the new Hy-Vee in town to do our grocery shopping.  They have been running so many ads for their Grand Opening, so we wanted to check it out. 
Ultimately we were shocked by the total of the bill at the checkout, so we will continue to do our shopping at Woodman's. I actually spent 20 minutes comparing a Woodman's receipt to a Hy-Vee receipt to see all the differences in prices.
Saturday we did a LOT of wedding to-dos. I'll post all the pictures on Wednesday! 

Then at night we headed to Milwaukee to have a birthday dinner for one of my bridesmaid's. It was a mini-college reunion and so much fun! 

We had dinner at the Rock Bottom Brewery and I got the mac & cheese. It was so delicious! My vodka press hit the spot too!

Don't forgot: Bachelor Finale Tonight! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment