Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WEDDING WEDNESDAY

Here are a few updates.
We finally met the priest on Saturday morning. We had to reschedule already so I am glad we could all make it work.

After that we went to a 2nd cake testing & decided on our cake! 

Then we went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond to register. I didn't realize you needed to make an appointment. Oops! After a little waiting, we were able to start the process.
Creating our wedding registry was both stressful and fun. 

  Right then and there, we were expected to pick out a ton of items that will fill our future home.  I change my mind daily.  I am terrible with decisions.  Why is a round whisk better than a flat whisk?  Why does the prettiest coffee maker have the worst reviews?  Why, why, WHY?

The fun part...




 After spending three hours in Bed Bath & Beyond we had only 50 items. I guess it is a start.


That's all I've got for today. Happy Humpday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment