Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Los Angeles

Look Southwest has colored tables now to wait for your flight!
 
 First picture I snapped in California was the Beverly Hills sign. What a thrill! (even if it was taken from the car) 
Dinner was at Villa Blanca. I watch 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' so this restaurant was a must stop place.   It's such a beautiful restaurant and the food is impressively good - I had my eye out for any celebs, but sadly didn't see anyone or Lisa Vanderpump. 

My rock shrimp pasta was by far my favorite meal of the whole trip!

After dinner we stopped at the Santa Monica pier.


Last stop of the night was in Westwood for a treat- the most delicious cookie ice cream sandwich place. The line was about 20 minutes long, but you can't beat the price $1.75




0 comments:

Post a Comment