Sunday, January 13, 2013

Little bit of This & That...

I just finished the book Most Talkative by Andy Cohen. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I tune into his late-night show religiously.  When I heard he wrote a book I added it to my Christmas List.  He's stylish and quirky and somewhat awkward in front of the camera. He owns it, and I love that about him. 

I missed the Peoples Choice Awards this week but I am making sure to watch the Golden Globes. I did see some of the dresses and my favorite by far was Julianne Hough.

Also I have been playing with my new phone (if you haven't heard I got a new phone read about it here) and I added the instagram app. You can follow me here. I am going to add a link to my sidebar if I can figure it out. 


Oh and Jeff is now a Madison resident again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment