Tuesday, November 24, 2009

weekend in words + pictures


The Westin was my home for the week.

The room
The conference room where we were for 8 hours a day for 5 days.

My golf girls came all the way to Chicago to see me! We haven't been together since May and I made sure to wear my necklace from them

We ate a tasty Italian restuarant.. We had lots of catching up to do, especially about golf

ollie-calhill stew mom made for me!

Friday night Megan, Megan, and Mallory stopped over. It was a great treat!

Saturday I went to Whitewater and saw Lindsey! I haven't seen here in over 6 months. Crazy since I used to see her 6 times a day last year. It was nice to go back to Whitewater, everything seemed exactly the same.

Elegant Farmer Apple Pie!! Since I'm not coming home for Thanksgiving, I still got my piece in.

The best way to end my trip was to run into Lindsey at O'Hare and we were able to catch up for 30 minutes.. She was heading to NY and me to AZ.. crazy to think we are now "working girls"

0 comments:

Post a Comment