Wednesday, November 22, 2017

MONT TREMBLANT

After leaving Quebec City, we had a scenic drive to Mont Tremblant. We checked into our hotel and then strolled the village. We were very surprised that there weren't many people out and some of the shops & restaurants were closed.
By the time dinner rolled around it was pouring rain. We walked to the closest bar and Jeff ordered chili and I had pasta. 
The next morning we woke up and got Starbucks. Our first holiday cup of the season. It was raining again but luckily our hotel gave us umbrellas so were were able to stroll and take some pictures.
We stopped at Le Shack for a quick bit to eat. I liked my BLT and Jeff enjoyed his burger.
After lunch we headed to the Scandinave Spa. We were really looking forward to going hear the entire trip. We went to the Whistler location on our honeymoon & our trip back there. I couldn't take our nice camera so I snuck photos on my iPhone. It was rainy and cold and it actually provided a nice ambiance.
After our relaxing day (we were there for 5 hours!) we had a late dinner at La Pizzateria
Final stop Ottawa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment