Sunday, July 30, 2017

2 Showers 1 Weekend

Happy last day of July! I went to a wedding over the weekend and I feel exhausted today.  A few weeks ago, I went to back-to-back showers.

My former college roomie, Emily, is having a baby in September and her shower was held at The Covenant at Murray Mansion in Racine. This place was so pretty! They renovated an 140 year old church & mansion and just opened this spring. Emily's mom put so many cute details into the shower.
The next day I attended a bridal shower for one of my girlfriend's. I have known Mallory since 1st grade! Mallory's wedding is in October. Another lovely day!
With my high school girls! I was with all of these ladies this past weekend celebrating Megan's wedding (the one in the middle).

Hope everyone has a great week ahead! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment