Sunday, July 30, 2017

2 Showers 1 Weekend

Happy last day of July! I went to a wedding over the weekend and I feel exhausted today.  A few weeks ago, I went to back-to-back showers.

My former college roomie, Emily, is having a baby in September and her shower was held at The Covenant at Murray Mansion in Racine. This place was so pretty! They renovated an 140 year old church & mansion and just opened this spring. Emily's mom put so many cute details into the shower.
The next day I attended a bridal shower for one of my girlfriend's. I have known Mallory since 1st grade! Mallory's wedding is in October. Another lovely day!
With my high school girls! I was with all of these ladies this past weekend celebrating Megan's wedding (the one in the middle).

Hope everyone has a great week ahead! 

1 comment:

  1. These shower ideas are extremely appealing. Explored many event venues Chicago online for the spinster's dance party of my best friend couple of weeks back. Booked everything online at budgeted prices. Expressive originality of decorations were liked by all. Best thing was the rocking atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete