Thursday, September 8, 2016

SUMMER BOOK-IT part 2

Here are the books I read in July.

Rumor has it This book took place in England and there were quite a bit of English references I didn't understand. I didn't love this book and probably won't read anything else from this author.

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden: Another romance series. It has a similar plot to other books I read. It was OK.

First & Then: Not a very good book. Skip it.

Caged in Winter: Again, not a very good book. Skip it. 

The Problem with Forever: Really liked this book- it has some depth for being YA.

GreyI knew eventually I would read this one because I read the 50 shades series a few years ago when it was popular. 

One True Loves: I was disappointed that the main character chose the man I was not rooting for, but I don't want to give too much away.  I actually read quite a few reviews on Goodreads just to see what everyone opinions were and I think I was not in on the majority on the ending. 

Heart-Shaped Hack: I wanted to read this book because it is by the same author as The Island. Pretty good read, but just not as good as the Island (which I loved!)

The Mistake: Second book in Off-Campus series. I didn't love it as much as the first, but still a good read. 

I have seen this book appear on so many book blogs and finally read both books.  Cute books and I think Kitty was my favorite character!

0 comments:

Post a Comment