Sunday, August 14, 2016

Week Recap

Hello there! Hooray, It is that time of the year again. I have been loving watching the Olympics this past week. 
I took the day off work on Monday to play in the Father/Daughter golf tournament. 
Dad & I didn't play the best, but had fun. It was nice to golf instead of being at work!

My co-worker and I tried out the new bakery that opened up on State Street. I thought the donuts were just okay- didn't blow me away.
On Saturday, we went to our nephew's 12th birthday party.
I guess Alex doesn't like Steph Curry because that was his birthday cake request. Isn't that a clever cake?!
We also during the week stopped at Nevada Bob's to test out new drivers for Jeff. He bought this one.
I love our new grill. We have been making burgers and grilling corn on the cob a lot lately.
I also tried to bake a cake.
Wishing you all a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment