Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekend

How is it already Monday? I have 2 weeks of pictures to post so lets get started!

We picked out window treatment for the whole first floor (finally!) Now I only have to wait 4-6 weeks. Even though I have waited 10 months to order, it seems now I can't hardly wait a second longer to get these blinds up.
My parents came up for the day last Saturday and had a special Valentines Day delivery. Those sugar cookies are so good!
It snowed on Sunday (actual Valentines Day) so we stayed in and made a homemade shaped pizza. (Jeff made the heart shaped pepperoni- how cute!)
The Cheesecake Factory just opened up in Madison. We actually tried to go last Saturday night but it was a 2.5 hour wait. So we decided to go the following Saturday for lunch. They opened up at 11:30am and we got there around 11:39 (parking is terrible at West Towne Mall). The place was already packed, but luckily we didn't have to wait to long. Can you believe Jeff has never been to the Cheesecake Factory before? Of course, I had to order my most favorite - Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for dessert!
After lunch, we stopped at the golf show at the Alliant Energy Pavilion. We only stayed about an hour- but both of us won the door prizes! I won a $25 gift card to Nevada Bob's and Jeff won a year membership to Vitense.
Have a great week everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment