Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekending

Hello Friends!
 Finally the Packers won yesterday! I was getting worried after a 3 game losing streak. Jeff was actually at the game for our friend John's Bachelor Party weekend. 
Of course this weekend was the first snowfall and Jeff left for MN on Saturday morning. He was able to shovel the first round of snow, but I had to shovel again after it stopped snowing. #homeowner
Cafe Hollander opened in Madison (finally!) and their Fish Fry was so GOOD! I would highly recommend it.  I can't wait for next summer because they will have some stellar outdoor seating.
 We had our first annual Chili cook off at work and it was a success. (If you are wondering, no none of those are my chili recipes) 
 I am so glad it is 3 day week this week. I love a short week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment