Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day Weekend!

Happy Labor Day! I hope you all are enjoying the extra time off as the summer winds down. I know I am!

Jeff and I were so productive this weekend. We had a giant to-do list and got most everything checked off! 
One of our big projects was to seal the deck. It took a full day, but we finished. Jeff did about 90% of the work, but I did help out with the hardest 10%- the stairs.
We also got Jeff's car in to be looked at, went grocery shopping at both Woodmans & Sams Club, got new phones for both of us, went to Macy's to get a few wedding gifts for some upcoming weddings this fall, watched the Badger game, did the laundry, & cleaned the house. We did squeeze in some pool time (probably the last time this year). 

Our next house project that we need to tackle is sealing the concrete driveway. Jeff & his dad have bought all the supplies already so if the weather looks good next weekend, that might be on the docket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment