Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekend

I'm going to start this weekend post with Thursday night, because we had Emma's ballet recital.  She was actually in two dances - the first was ballet and the song was called Getting to Know You. It was pretty cute!
The second number was her jazz routine to the music Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride.
 Lots of pictures after.
Friday night, I had dinner at People's Park with great friends.
We were there to celebrate Mallory's birthday. The fish fry was delicious!

 I really don't have much to show in pictures for the rest of weekend. I had a huge to-do list which I got most of it crossed off.  Jeff watched a lot of the British Open and I caught up my Bravo shows.  We stopped by the pool, ran errands, ate Chipotle, watched the Brett Favre retirement speech, and bought a lawn mower.

Hope you all had a happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment