Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekends around here

Happy Monday to you! We had a fairly mellow weekend over here.

My brother, Drew had a conference in downtown Madison last Wednesday, so I met him for lunch on the square. I found out he likes falafels...who knew?!?


Friday night we met Jeff's parents and Alex & Emma for dinner at Rocky Rococo. Jeff's parents had the kids for the night so we had planned to spend the evening with them. While waiting for our pizza, we got a surprise appearance from Mr. Rocky Rococo himself! 
Of course had to play games after dinner. The Madison Rocky location has an arcade & even a movie theatre. I have to share this little video of the kids. 

 The kids were begging for Jeff to come back to the house to watch a movie. We ended up watching Frozen. 
On Saturday Jeff went golfing & I went shopping. We met afterwards and had dinner at Gray's Tied House 

 I bought one of the above... Can you guess which one?!
I love walking through Charming Charlie. I am on the hunt to find a cute clutch for weddings.
I was lucky to have dinner with these two after their golf round. Those nachos were delicious!

 Hope you had a lovely weekend as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment